2017 Sugar Plum Market Applications Now Available!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the 2017 Sugar Plum Market! This Market is a favorite in the Southwest Houston area and much of its popularity is due to the carefully selected, unique, and on trend vendors who participate. The Sugar Plum Market Committee is passionate about its vendors and strive to deliver an exceptional experience which in turn creates an exceptional show for the community!
Before filling out the application provided in the link below, please take a few minutes to read over the following important information:
* Applications may only be submitted online. You will receive an email confirming that your application was received electronically. Mailed applications will not be considered.
* The Sugar Plum Market is a juried show. In order to be considered for the Market, you must submit a completed application along with a minimum of five (5) color pictures of your merchandise. If you have participated in other shows, we would appreciate photos of your booth setup as well. Collectively, this information will provide the jury committee with a solid understanding of your proposed presentation at the Market. o Please send all 5 photos in one email to email@example.com. Please title the email subject Vendor Photo Submission – The name of your business
* The Sugar Plum Market Vendor Policy allows a vendor to take custom orders, but each vendor must have sufficient inventory to fill the booth size they have selected.
* Applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received, so you are encouraged to apply as early as possible before booth spaces become full.
* Accepted vendors will begin being notified in early-April
Sugar Plum Market Dates and Hours:
Preview Night: Thursday, November 2nd – 5:30 pm –10:00 pm
Market Days – Friday, November 3rd – 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday, November 4th – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stafford Centre For The Performing Arts
10505 Cash Road